What is a metal cable connector contactor _ contactor p […]
What is a metal cable connector contactor _ contactor principle and selection
One, structure and working principle
1. Structure: Generally, it is composed of metal cable joint electromagnetic mechanism, contact, arc extinguishing device, release spring mechanism, bracket and base.
2. Working principle: works according to the electromagnetic principle: when the electromagnetic coil is energized, the coil current generates a magnetic field, which causes the static iron core to generate electromagnetic attraction to attract the armature, and drive the contact action to make the normally closed contact open and the normally open contact closed. The two are linked. When the coil is de-energized, the electromagnetic force disappears, and the armature is lowered and released under the action of the release spring to restore the contact, that is, the normally open contact is disconnected and the normally closed contact is closed.
Two, classification and characteristics
1. AC contactor: The coil of the AC contactor is energized with alternating current, and the main contact is connected to cut off the main AC circuit.
2. DC contactor: The coil of the DC contactor is energized with DC current, and the main contact is connected to cut off the main DC circuit.
Three, main technical parameters
Coil voltage, main contact rated current, main contact rated voltage, auxiliary contact rated current, auxiliary contact pair number, contactor pole number, mechanical life and electrical life of the contactor, etc.
Four, selection principle
1. The use category of the contactor should be consistent with the nature of the load. AC contactors should be used to control AC loads, and DC contactors should be used to control DC loads.
2. The rated working voltage of the main contact should be greater than or equal to the voltage of the load circuit.
3. The rated working current of the main contact should be greater than or equal to the current of the load circuit.
4. The rated working current of the main contact of the contactor is the current value that can work normally under the specified conditions (rated working voltage, use category, operating frequency, etc.). When the actual use conditions are different, this current value will follow change.
You can tick the products you need and communicate with us in the message board.