The processing of metal stamping parts is the productio […]
The processing of metal stamping parts is the production technology of product parts with the help of conventional or stamping equipment, so that the sheet metal is directly subjected to the deformation force and deformed in the mold, so as to obtain the shape, size and performance of the product parts. Sheet materials, molds and equipment are the three elements of stamping processing. Stamping is a method of metal cold deformation processing. Therefore, it is called cold stamping or sheet metal stamping, or stamping for short. It is one of the main methods of metal plastic processing (or pressure processing), and it also belongs to material forming engineering technology.
Metal stamping parts are widely used in all of our lives, including some electronic devices, auto parts, decorative materials and so on. The stamping parts we usually refer to generally refer to cold stamping parts. For example, if you want to turn an iron plate into a fast food plate, you must first design a set of molds. The working surface of the mold is the shape of the plate. Press the iron plate with a mold, and it becomes the plate you want. This is cold stamping, which is to directly stamp the metal material with the mold. The production and processing of metal stamping parts has brought convenience to the production and life of people from all walks of life. Due to the improvement of industrial technology and the adjustment of industrial structure, in the production process, a good sense of quality control saves the production cycle of the product and makes the entire processing market more competitive. Before being active, in the production process, the principles that need to be followed when processing metal stamping parts:
1. The processing of metal stamping parts meets the technical performance, the technology is produced, and this technology can be quantified, can be directly executed, the process should be simple and easy to understand, and the core technology will not be lost!
2. It is helpful to improve the availability of various materials and minimize the consumption of materials. Use cheap materials where permitted, make the parts not wasted as much as possible, and reduce the output of waste.
3. The processing of metal stamping parts is simple in shape and reasonable in structure to help simplify the structure of the mold. The number of simplified steps is to use a few and simple methods to complete the entire process of stamping parts to reduce repeated use, otherwise work and, The stamping operation is convenient, and it is easy to realize a mechanized and automated production organization to improve labor productivity.
4. For the processing of metal stamping parts, under normal use conditions, the dimensional accuracy and surface roughness level should be increased as much as possible, and the exchange of products can reduce the scrap rate, and the consistency of product batches and the stability of quality sex.
5. The processing of metal stamping parts should make use of existing equipment, process equipment and processing as much as possible, and help to extend the life of the mold. When feasible, technological innovation or equipment technological improvement should be carried out.
You can tick the products you need and communicate with us in the message board.